Chapter Affiliation Fee
Each chapter pays an annual affiliation fee of $65.00. For chapters chartered before June 1, 2010, the Annual Affiliation Fee invoice is emailed to the Lead Advisor on April 15 and is due June 1 of each year. For chapters chartered after June 1, 2010, the Annual Affiliation Fee is due on their charter anniversary date. These chapters also receive their invoice 45 days prior to their due date. A chapter not currently "affiliated" may not submit new members for induction until the affiliation fee has been paid.
How to Pay the Annual Chapter Affiliation Fee
- Login to NEHS Connect
- Under Available Functions select Chapter Administration. Select the Annual Affiliation Fee tab. Please make sure this page loads completely before proceeding.
- Select the Pay Annual Affiliation Fee Button located in the upper right of the white section.
- Select either Pay with Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or American Express) or Pay with Check.
Pay with Credit Card
- NEHS Connect accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Card credit card payments online. First, review the payment amounts and credit card policy. Then complete all credit card information fields.
- Click Continue.
- Review your order and transaction information. You will have the option to edit any information.
- To complete payment, select Process Payment.
- After the payment is processed, an email confirmation of your transaction will be sent to the email address registered with your NEHS Connect Chapter Advisor account. You can also view your transaction status in Payment History under the Annual Affiliation Fee tab.
Pay with Check
Credit card payment is preferred because it is the most expeditious way to complete the online affiliation submission. However, if your chapter is unable to pay by credit card:
- Choose Pay by Check and select one of these options:
Pay by School Check
Pay by District Check
Pay by Other Check
- Click Confirm.
- Print this page for your records. Attach a copy with your check. You have now completed your online affiliation submission.
- Click Exit.
Allow up to three weeks to receive and process your payment. When payment is received, the Central Office will change the Transaction Status from Payment in Process to Active. You can view your transaction status in Payment History under the Annual Affiliation Fee tab.
How to View Past Affiliation Fee Transactions
Select the Annual Affiliation Fee tab. Please make sure this page loads completely before proceeding. Under Payment History, the table will show past affiliation payments after January 1, 2011. For questions about affiliation fees paid prior to January 1, 2011, contact email@example.com.
- Start a Chapter
- Chapter Directory
- Chapter Life
- NEHS Connect